Where did everyone go?

It's been awfully quiet around here recently. I was sort of hoping for a raging debate centered on that last post, but you all let me down (except you Matt, thanks.) On a different note, I've recently caught the Investing Bug and have been spending more and more of my time eyeballing stocks and trading like a madman. I feel like a drunkard sitting in a sports book in Vegas; and with this stock market that's not altogether inaccurate. The reason for this post is to recommend a cheap stock I found that has done well for me. Here is a link that will give you more info if you're interested. I haven't bothered with editing the address, so it will take you away from this site when you click it. Just lazy.
http://bestgreenpennystocks.com/

2 comments:

Pat said...

Of course, as soon as I post this that stock plummets. It's still a good site, though.

Matt Stambaugh said...

The old touch of death eh>