Beyond Treehugging Hippies


This site gives a great overview of how we can transform our energy infrastructure: Repower America

Even if you don't like furry little critters and idyllic walks through pristine wildernesses, you may yet become a believer in the green movement when you see how it can transform our ridiculously outdated energy infrastructure in the United States. You wanna save money on your power bill? Check. You wanna make money by selling power back to the grid? Check. You wanna get 150 miles per gallon in you car? Check. Well, all that can happen if the right people get together and make it happen (that includes you and me...maybe some treehugging hippies too).

4 comments:

Matt Stambaugh said...

It is scary the amount of available green innovations we (the collective we) are not using.

Trevor said...

I love hugging trees, but don't call me a treehugger. I am, however, EXTREMELY interested in saving money and being a good steward of the resources that we have been given. I think this is where capitalists and hippies can come together.

Michael Lombard said...

Treehugging Capitalists. I like it. Greedy Hippies. I like it. We've got something here!

Matt Stambaugh said...

That could be our motto.

The Greeniuses: Home of Treehugging Capitalists and Greedy Hippies.